Subject: Help Guys
From: Neil Miller <[email-masked]>
To: BLITZ Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 14:39:33 +0000

Anybody been able to use a gadtools listview, but without the selected 
box below it? I have tried the tag but it does not remove it.

Still having trouble bringing up a list of JUST drives connected, the 
tasklist works ok, but it's mixed with so much other stuff, you would 
still have to parse out all the crap.

Dos has the commands, but I have no idea how blitz would want me to set 
stuff up for them.

Anybody want to write a command that will return a string full of device 
names? RI Guys?

Anybody getting memory header errors when they quit there program back to 
the editor? I and a number of friends are getting this, I re-installed 
all the original libs and this fixed it for a while but it's back again!

                          \|/
                         -O"O-
----------------------oOO-(_)-OOo------------------------
                         T E X
                [email-masked]